1. Kelly Osbourne's Bloody Brilliant Quad from MAC: This palette has 4 gorgeous shades that blend like a dream. For a more detailed description, check out my previous post on this collection here.
2. Lorac Take a Brow Eyebrow Kit: I love this little baby because of the brush! LoL Don't get me wrong, the colors are great for my brows and the wax definitely helps to lay down those little strays. However, the brush is really what makes this kit, in my opinion. If you'd like to grab your own, you can purchase it here.
3. Teeez Lipstick in Cabernet: I received this lippie in one of my Lip Factory boxes. If you're new to lip factory it's a monthly beauty subscription box that's filled with majority lip related products and they also throw in an extra beauty item. This lipstick is super creamy and pigmented and is at the top of my list for plum lippies this year.
4. City Color Eye shadow in Gold: Although I do not wear this color everyday, I keep it in my mup bag for those days when I need an extra shimmer on my eyes. It's a cream based eyeshaadow with a high pigmentation and little gold flakes are pressed into the color. It also blends like a dream.
5. Rihanna Highlight in: This Mac Rihanna skinfinish highlight is my absolute favs for a smooth finish. After applying my foundation and blush I'll blend this on my checkbones for an extra glow.
6. Mac Prolongwear Concealer: I've tried so many concelears and they tend to leave my face just cakey. This one only takes a small drop and it can also be substituted for your extra coverage foundation.
So what's in your makeup bag? Feel free to share below or tag me in your blog post.
Have a great day beauties!