Pin Me

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Makeup Series Pt. 1




As requested, I've put together a few of my favorite looks for this fall season. I've decided to do this as a 3 part series.



This first look is called "Miss Audry" inspired by one of my favorites Audry Hepburn. Audry has a very Hollywood Glam look in the picture shown below. I love the shape of her gorgeous dark brows, and her signature red lips.

PC to Googleimages.com


I've put a little spin on her look to highlight my eyes a bit more. Details for this look are listed below: 

Face:

-Prime face with Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer
-Apply concealer with Beauty Blender under eyes in an upside down triangular shape and down the bridge of your nose.

Brows:

- Arch brows with Lorac Brow Shape Kit and shade in any bare areas.

Eyes: 
- Apply Lorac's Eye primer on lid of eye, under brows and on waterline.
- Using Lorac's Pro Palette, apply Sable in the crease of the eye and blend out towards the edge
- Next, apply the shade "Garnet" right under the crease and slightly blend it in with "Sable."
- Gently tap the shade "Champagne" onto the lid.
- Line waterline with a black eye liner and smudge Urban Decay's "Black Market" slightly underneath the waterline to create a smudged look.
-Next apply Urban Decay's "Blitz" onto the waterline to create a bronze gold liner.


Highlight and Contour:
- Apply MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Duo in "Jolly Good"  I prefer to use the darker tone to contour with. Apply on areas that you'd like to stand out the most. I always apply on the temples, along the side of my nose and slightly under my cheek bone.
-Using the same duo, apply the lighter side on the areas that you would like to highlight. I applied this right under my eyes, top of my cheek bones, top of the crease of my lips and a dab on my chin. Blend away until you get the perfect glow.


Cheeks:
-Apply MAC's Rocky Horror Blush in "Crazed Imagination" to the apples of your check and right above your contour. Blend the contour shade and blush together to remove any harsh lines.

Lips:

- Prime lips with your favorite lip primer, I love NYX's lip primer.
- Line lips with MAC's lip liner in "Currant" and apply MAC's Riri Heaux to lips.

**Pro tip** For an all night look, set lips with a setting powder by holding a tissue over your lips and lightly tapping on a setting powder on top of the tissue. This will ensure that your lip color stays on and in place, all night long.
Add caption
As always, I appreciate all of your love and support. I learn something new everyday in the world of beauty and you all inspire me so much! Thank you again!

Love,
RB
  

No comments:

Post a Comment