Pin Me

Thursday, June 19, 2014

MAC's Osbourne Collection Review






Hello Beauties! I apologize for the delay on this review as life has been busy and it's always a balancing act working full time, being a Mommy and so on. Anywho, I was able to grab a few items from Mac's Osbourne Collection so lets dive right in.

First up, Kelly's Bloody Brilliant Quad. The pigmentation for these shades have truly lived up to the hype.



Let's take a look at some swatches below: 

From L-R: Spoonful of Sugar, Tickety Boo, Fizzy Rose and Shadowy Lady


The swatches shown above on my arm have no base under them and are without a flash. The swatches on the bottom left side on my hand is with a base (Mac's paint pot in soft ocher) and are also shown with a flash. I wanted to make sure that you noticed the difference in the pigmentation when a base is added. Ideally you can use any base underneath your shadows as long as it is not prone to creasing. I use two, Mirabella's Primer and Mac's Soft Ochre Paintpot

Overall, I think the colors selected for this quad compliment Kelly herself, quite well. You can create many different types of looks using all or just a few of the colors. (I'm currently working on a look so I'll update this post once I've created it.)  My current favorite color out of this quad is Spoonful of Sugar.



Oh, the lippies! I thought that the Rihanna and Mac lippies were a hot commodity but I was so wrong! The struggle was real just trying to purchase these lil babies.

I truly feel like Riot House and Strip Poker need a base and liner to really pop on your lips. Depending on your skin tone, you will either love or hate these shades.

So what do you think? If you currently have this collection, feel free to share your experience below.

Until next time, stay gorgeous!

Love,
Radiantblends


  




No comments:

Post a Comment