Pin Me

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Easy to do Halloween looks and more!




Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays! Yes, it's a holiday despite what others say! LOL Here are some of my favorite looks and tutorials that I've come across so, far.




Broken dolls have been pretty popular this year and they are so easy to achieve! White face paint, eyeliner and blush can all be used to achieve this look.  

Can't go wrong with a Sugarskull. I love the detail on this sugar skull especially since they left the eyes a neutral color and just shaded the outside. Most sugar skulls have the eyes blacked out so this one really stands out in my book. 




For all of my American Horror Story fans, this makeup is beyond sick! I love the detail with the blacked out eyes. You can purchase contacts like this here.


Steampunk is always a great look for Halloween. I love the detail on the Zombie portion of her face. For a quick tutorial on how to achieve a steampunk look, check out this video:

 
Video Credit to You Tube: RevBeauty

Here's another great tutorial on how to achieve the Zombie look:


Video credit to YouTube: Emma Pickles

I'm currently obsessed with Halloween nails. Here are some great nail art looks for Halloween:








For a great how-to for Halloween Nail Art, check out this awesome guide here. 


That's all for now. What are some of your favorite Halloween looks? Feel free to share and comment below.


Thanks for reading ghouls! 
Radiantblends




No comments:

Post a Comment