Pin Me

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Let's Talk Fall Essentials


Ahh, October! My favorite month is finally here and why not kick it off with some amazing beauty favorites! Let's take a look to see what items have captured my eye this Fall!




Not only has Maybelline added some gorgeous items to this season's collection but they've also captured it with the perfect picture for fall. Here are some must have items from Maybelline this season.


Maybelline's loose pigments are amazing dupes for MAC's pigments! Yup, it's true. They have an explosive amount of color in all of their pigments and their staying power is just incredible! My fav color for this season is actually the improper copper. Def a must have in your makeup collection.


 I've always been a fan of the Master Precise liquid pen liner but the smoky shadow liner kicks this up a notch. This is a great product to use to achieve the perfect smokey eye!


This is another fav nail polish that does not chip! Anything with a touch of glitter will definitely catch my eye!


I'm pretty sure I used this product for the entire month of September! It's creamy and just perfect for that winged eye. 






BH cosmetics really caught my eye with this palette! The colors are very bendable and not to metion they are just so bright and pretty!


Multi-color brushes?!? Sign me up! I'm all about color and I absolutely adore their brushes! Best thing, they are only $12.00 for the next couple days so hurry and purchase them here!





Last but definitely not least, MAC's Riri hearts Mac Fall Collection! These lippies are the perfect shades for fall and they even included the re-release of Riri woo in a pretty pink metallic case


Colors listed from L-R: 

Who's That Chick
Nude
Riri Woo
Talk That Talk - my fav!! <3 


That's all for now! What products have caught your eye this month? Feel free to drop me a comment below.


Thanks for reading!
Radiantblends  

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment