Pin Me

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Breaking Bad; The Makeup Edition.



If you're a beauty junkie like myself, I'm sure you either have a pile of makeup that you've been holding on to for a while since it's your fav or you have products that you haven't even had a chance to open yet. Here's a nifty guide on when to toss those extra items.





Now that you've tossed those additional make items. Let's take a look at some makeup looks that you may want to avoid this holiday season.

Ah, the caked on no eyebrow look. Please do not over use that powder brush, ladies! Less is definitely more and by all means, pencil, stencil or draw on those brows. No brows are NOT a good look.

When it comes to blush, again less is more. I know how easy it is to get blush happy but please take a look in the mirror before you leave your house and if necessary, remove a little with a swipe of a tissue. Somebody take her blush away ASAP. lol


 Now, I'm all for a dark smokey eye, however unless you're attending a costume party, this is a bit excessive. Red and black look great with the right application but please don't walk out looking like a raccoon.



 Biggest makeup pet peeve ever! Dark brows and light hair. Oh, Gaga... I would think she would take note from all of her Queens to never go 7 seven shades darker on the brow when her hair is as bright as the sun. Ladies please make sure your brow color is in tune with your hair. Here's a little chart that may help:


PC to Anastasia


 I hope that these tips help you out beauties. If there's anything that you'd like me to go over or if you have a product that you'd like me to swatch or review please feel free to email me or comment below.



Until next time, stay beautiful! <3
Radiantblends
 

No comments:

Post a Comment