Pin Me

Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Back to School Time Beauty!




I love Back to School season! New fashion trends and hot new items for fall are just the beginning. As you gear up and gather up those school supplies and outfits for your upcoming fall semester, don't forget to grab some beauty items that will make your morning routine go a little faster than usual.




Here are some of my favs go to items:













Urban Decay's Naked Basic's Palette: is one of my fav "on the go palettes" for my makeup bag. No matter what lies ahead for your busy day, this palette has all of the basic colors needed to create a simple everyday look, to a sultry sexy night out.















The Original Beautyblender: I absolutely love the beauty blender. It's amazing for blending in foundation and I also love using it to blend my eye shadows as well. Especially when I do bold, bright colors! ;)















NYX "The Curve" liner. I honestly had doubts about this liner but it has become one of my favs. Not to mention it makes a killer cat eye!













Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner: Not your average eye liner, these liners are not only creamy but waterproof and beyond pigmented to give you that perfect pop of color. Also, you can grab these babies for only $6.00 each on UD's website here!



















Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream: I received this as a sample from Sephora and I've been in love ever since. This color correcting cream does everything it say's it does and more. It not only covers blemishes but lasts all day long. Definitely worth the $$. Not to mention, Smashbox is currently having a Labor Day Sale. Check it out here.


















Revlon's Lip Butter: With Shea and coconut oil your lips will truly thank you for using these lippies. Best thing is they're available in 20 gorgeous shades and only $6 a piece.













BH Cosmetic's Floral Blush Duos: Perfect for on the go and such pretty colors for any occasion. From only $4.95 a piece these duo blushes are a great steal! Purchase them here.

What are some of your favorite beauty items for this back to school season?

Thanks for reading!
Radiantblends

No comments:

Post a Comment