Pin Me

Friday, August 2, 2013

Are you Hot for NEON?

Hello Beauties!

So I thought that I would start featuring the current makeup trends every Friday. This week's trending topic will be on NEON. 


 

Neon colors have always been pretty hot in the makeup world however, lately, many of the top makeup brands have released some awesome pigments and palettes that I couldn't help but swoon over! Plus, neon looks great on every skin tone and it's always nice to have a pop of neon.

So without further adieu, here's some of the hot products that I love this summer:

Sugarpill's Elektro Sparkling Neon Pigments









From Top to Bottom, here are the awesome Pigment colors: 

Hellatronic Neon Pigment (Blue)
Hi-VIZ Neon Pigment (Yellow)
Love Buzz Neon Pigment (Pink)
Sparkage Neon Pigment (Green)
Supercharged Neon Pigment (Orange)

The pictures above do not give these pigments justice, they pop even more in person! I can't wait until I receive my shipment so I can share some swatches. Just add a black light and  a little click, click, flash and you've got yourself a POP of neon!

OCC Neon Lip Tar:

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (AKA: OCC) has always been on top of the game with their lip tars! However, these colors are too fierce and can be worn everyday! 

 










Shown above is OCC's lip tar in Glassy Neon Pink. You can wear this baby alone or to tone it down a bit, pair it with a darker pink liner for a sexy pink lip!













Now you can't wear neon without a perfect Neon Red lippie! This is OCC's lip tar in True Neon Red. Perfect for a sexy night out on the town. Try pairing with a deep red like NXY's lip liner in Ruby. 

Anastasia Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder:




The pigmentation on these bad boys is truly phenomenal! I just ran out of the Hypercolor in Ultra Violet so I need to re-stock my kit asap. Plus, the shades truly do last until you wash them out. 

Mirabella Neon Muse Mascara: 




 I love this mascara! Not only does it provide a great pop of color on the lashes but you can use a q-tip to apply this tint to your brows as well. Just a little MUA tip for my ladies. 

That's all for now beauties! Feel free to comment below and share any other NEON products that you're in love with at the moment. 

Have a wonderful day!
Radiantblends












No comments:

Post a Comment