Pin Me

Friday, May 31, 2013

Orange es muy caliente for Summer!!

Hello Beauties!

It's beginning to feel a lot like SUMMER! So of course all of the beauty and makeup brands are releasing new products and my email has been blowing up with some awesome deals! So first things first, lets see what's hot for summer! 

HOT!!

MAC's All About Orange Collection

It's not surprise that I'm in love with all shades of coral and orange for spring and summer. This collection really caught my eye and I had to pick up the just a few goodies. Once I receive my shipment, I will post some swatches.  


Isn't it pretty? LOL 



Here are the lippie colors listed from left to right: 

Tarte & Trendy - A bright neutral creamy orange (Lustre)

Neon Orange - Very bright Orange ( Pro Shade / Amplified Cream)

Flamingo - Light milky bright Coral (MY FAV) This is also (Lustre)

Sushi Kiss - Light shade of Coral Cream (Satin)

Sweet & Sour - Soft Cremesheen peachy coral shade (My 2nd Fav)

Tangerine Dream - Very warm Orange Cream (Lustre)

Razzlerdazller - Light creamy peach tone (Lustre)

Now for the Blushes: 



From Left to Right:

Royal Sunset - A soft cool peach (Satin)

Honey Jasmine - Soft warm Coral (Satin)

Immortal Flower - Very bright peach also Satin. This is a re-release for this color.

Once I receive my goodies from MAC, I will post swatches for you loves

Another collection that I'm in love with  is NARS' Summer collection.




I didn't go too crazy on these items but I did grab the Fashion Rebel duo eyeshadow (pictured above)

I'll post more info for you beauties soon! That's all for now! 

<3 
Radiantblends 






No comments:

Post a Comment