Pin Me

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MAC does it again!

So anyone that follows me on Instagram is well aware of how obsessed I am with the new Rihanna and MAC collab. I recently received the RiRi Woo lipstick. Now contrary to the crazy buzz on fellow MUA's blogs and Instagram, I'm really loving this shade more than the similar Ruby Woo shade that MAC released last season. I'll post swatches of both shades soon and also some awesome DUPES that I was able to find.

I have seen this shade worn on many different skin tones and I believe it will look great on anyone that has a  cool or even warm undertones in their skin. You can also pair it with a darker lip-liner like, MAC's Redd lip-liner. I know many were worried that this lippie would be too dry since it's very matte however you can prep your lips with a primer and lip balm to prevent your lips from being so dry and chapped while wearing this shade.

If you weren't able to grab this lippie, have no fear! MAC is releasing more Riri products on June 6th! *Please do not quote me on this release date as this was leaked on the web and not yet confirmed by MAC* 

The new items that will be released include the following items:

RiRi Woo Lipstick
RiRi Boy  Lipstick
Heaux Lipstick
Hibiscus Kiss Summer Powder Blush Duo
Barbados Girl Summer Lustre Drops
Lipglass should also be available for all lipstick shades listed above *This has not yet been confirmed either*

Here's a sneak peak below:



*PC courtesy of Ultimate-Rihanna.com*



No comments:

Post a Comment