Pin Me

Friday, March 22, 2013

Kate Moss Lippies from Rimmel

I'm currently obsessed with the color Coral! So, while I was on my most recent Walgreen's escapade I fell in love with the Kate Lippies from Rimmel. First thing that caught my eye was definitely the packaging! How can you not fall in love with a Bold Red Lippie Case with Kate's signature on it?!? Also, it was the first time that I noticed that they're also available in a Black Lippie Case with Kate's signature outlined in Red. Love Love Love!

So I picked up just a few shades to try out. 












From Left to Right,

12 - Coral Matte
14 - Nude Matte
102- Very light Pink - actually a great dupe for Nicki2 from MAC's Viva Glam in Pastel Lavender Pink.

This coral shade is so pigmented and looks great on darker complexions as well!
The light pink is not my fave but I think it would look great on  fair, light or even olive complexions.












Unfortunately, I could not get a very good picture of the Nude shade but it's perfect for those girls that love a nude lip.

Overall, I was very pleased with the shades that I purchased. I felt like the pigmentation was pretty good, especially for the Coral shade. I'll definitely keep you ladies posted on any additional shades that I try. 

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. Please feel free to share your thoughts and comment below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment