Pin Me

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ipsy's March Glam Bag

Hello Beauties! I know it's been forever since I've blogged but I'm back and ready to share all things beauty and makeup related with you. 

This month I received Ipsy's Glam Bag! For those of you who are not familiar with Ipsy, they are a paid for monthly beauty box subscription program that will ship you 4-5 products a month. So here's the items that I received in this month's bag:

 Products listed from L-R:
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
I'm actually really pleased with this mist. It smells and feels great and it's perfect for my makeup kit! Also, what's not to like about a cool mist that's great for your skin!

Glamrx Mirror Mini Palette
This is such a cute lil palette for any mini eyeshadows that you have. Ipsy actually provided two sample eyeshadows from Yaby. I've never heard of Yaby before so I gave them a try and Wow!! They are very pigmented! I'm definitely going to have to use my discount code this month towards a Yaby palette! 

La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes
Now I have super sensitive skin so I had to test these on a small area of my skin before use. Unfortunately, they made me break out! :0 I'm going to have to give these wipes two lippies down! If you have sensitive skin too, please be careful and test a small area before you use these to remove your makeup. 

Last but not least, the makeup bag for this month was super cute and perfect for Spring! I may even save this for an upcoming giveaway!

That's all for now but stay tuned for more beauty talk from me soon! 😘



 

No comments:

Post a Comment