Pin Me

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Urban Decay`s Electric Palette


Urban Decay`s Electric Palette

I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to post a blog for you beauties. Have no fear, I'm back with a review that will hopefully help any of you beauty fanatics that have been on the fence about purchasing this palette.

 If you follow me on any of the social networks then you know just how obsessed I've been about this palette since I heard of it back in January.

Urban Decay has always been known for their fun and festive packaging, wide variety of vegan products and it's extreme pigmentation. This palette definitely has all of this and more!



10 pressed pigments, including 2 previously released shades (chaos and urban) perfectly complete this palette for any color junkie.


 Check out my swatches below:



 
As you can tell from the swatches above, these shades are bright and super pigmented. A little truly goes a long way and I didn't even use a base or primer underneath. 
 I prefer using pigments because they blend extremely well and you can build color on top of color easily. 

**Pro tip** Try mixing the pigments to create different shades and liners. 

I had to play with this palette right away so I created a little look on one of my favorite canvases :)


Colors used: Gonzo, Chaos and revolt on lid. Freak on waterline.


So what do you think? Will you be adding this palette to your collection? 



Thanks for reading beauties! 
Radiantblends

No comments:

Post a Comment