Pin Me

Friday, February 7, 2014

Pink is in the air!


February is one of my favorite month's, especially since my birthday is right around the corner and it's the month of love.  Let's take a look at some favorites for this month.




Oh, MAC! How you warm my little makeup soul! The Fantasy of Flowers collection is just perfect with shades of coral, pink and purples. 

PC to Temptalia.com

These lippies have a Lustre finish which can tend to be a little drying for most. I recommend exfoliating, moisturizing and priming your lips before using these. Check out the full collection here,


Perfect for your hunny on Valentine's day. The Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush is just ideal. I love how smooth this blush applies and it's very bendable. 
Pro Tip: I love using this as a highlight as well. Check out this item on Sephora.

  This is currently my favorite palette. I love how rich and pigmented the colors are. Not to mention, it really smells like chocolate! You can grab this beauty at Ulta!

The Tarte BeMATTEnificent Colored Clay eye and cheek palette is perfect for the beauty on the go. I love that the shades in this palette are completely matte. Not to mention, these are your basic shades to complete an everyday look or date night!


For those that are not familiar with OCC's Lip Tar, let me just start by saying it's ahhhhmazing! A little drop goes a long way. Not to mention, it's completely Vegan! Grab yours here!


Your collection is never complete without a makeup brush travel set. This Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair 5 piece set is just adorable. Their brushes are super soft and durable too! Hurry and grab yours here before they sell out!

PC to google.com
How can you not love this Ted Baker Maisa top zip bag. I love these bags for when I'm traveling and they are just perfect to hold some of my favorite on the go beauty products. Spoken from a true beauty junkie! ;)

Which items will you be adding to your collection this V-day?


That's all for now! As always, thank you for reading and stay gorgeous!

Radiantblends



No comments:

Post a Comment