Pin Me

Friday, January 17, 2014

Golden Globe Beauties - 2014




Ah, the golden globes! I'm a sucker for all things fashion and beauty related and the red carpet is no exception. Let's take a look of some of the best beauty looks from the night.
The night was full of gorgeous looks from the stars. Here are a few of my favorites:

PC to naturallycurly.com

 Lupita Nyong'o is such a beauty. From her perfectly soft brown skin to her gorgeous slanted eyes. She's stunning from head to toe. 

PC to USAtoday.com

Amber Heard is just gorgeous! I love this look on her and it's so runway sheik! You can achieve this look with shades of bronze, gold and tan and lightly smoke out the outer crease and waterline. 

PC to google.com

Mila, Mila, Mila... oh where do I even begin?!? Pure perfection! This beauty's makeup, hair and fashion are always on point. I love that Mila stays neutral with her makeup. Her Hazel eyes definitely stand out with a bold black eyeliner and a touch of mascara on those long lashes.

PC to USATODAY.com

I personally think this is one of Reese Witherspoon's best looks on the red carpet! I love how this teal dress hugs her curves! Sleek hair and a little smoke on the eye is all that this beauty needed to achieve this look. She nailed it with this look! 

PC to instagram

The red carpet would not be complete without a little Olivia Pope! I love Kerry Washington and she's absolutely glowing with her baby bump! Check out my previous blog post on this beauty here!


That's all for now! What were some of your favorite looks from this year's Golden Globes? 



Have a great weekend beauties! 
Radiantblends
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment