Hello my beauties!
It's been a while since I've posted some of my own looks. Here is my Holiday Look called, "Blue Christmas."
Products used and step by step instructions for this look is listed below:
1. Prime lid with Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in "Eden"
2. Apply Urban Decay's "Naked 2" e/s under brow.
3.Transition into Lorac's Pro "Mauve" e/s
4. Blend in Lorac's Pro "Garnet" e/s into the crease
5. Apply MAC's "Carbon" e/s into a V shape on the outer crease.
6. Blend, Blend, Blend
7. Pat on Inglots Blue Pigment #58 on to the lid.
8. Apply Wet N Wild's Black eyeliner #866" on to the lash line.
9. Apply Lashes with Duo eyelash glue
10. Line lips with Wet N Wild's Cherry Lip Liner and apply Mac's Riri Woo Lipstick
Now although I used these products, you can definitely achieve this look using any similar shades.
Here's a close up on the eyes: