Pin Me

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beauty Spotlight on Beyonce




Yes, I know this is not my regular makeup rant, however as a fellow BEYHIVE member, it wouldn't be right if I didn't share my thoughts on Bey's music, fashion and makeup fierceness! In the meantime, I'm going HAM on this unexpected, absolutely DOPE album that Beyonce dropped on us last night!



That's right! Bey mentioned in an interview about a month ago that she was working on her album but did not give any details as to when this album would be released. So you already know the BEYHIVE was buzzing like crazy!


Not only did this diva release 14 songs but 17 full videos with the hair laid honeyyy and the makeup is beyond flawless! You already know I was doing my dance!


Now it wouldn't be right to have a new Bey album without her Hubby Jay on the side. Not only was he featured on the song "Drunk in Love" but he co-produced the album with Bey along with  Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams, Drake, The-Dream, Sia, Miguel, Frank Ocean, Hit Boy, Ammo, Boots, Detail, Hype Williams, Terry Richardson, Melina Matsoukas, Jonas Åkerlund, Noah “40″ Shebib, and more.


I just can't get enough. Every time I listen to a new track on this album I'm blown away!

Yes, this girl is booty poppin all day!


So true!! Y'all don't even know! 
So let's talk about the makeup! 


Miss Third Ward is Beat to full capacity! This beat down definitely compliments her golden hair! But those pink lips though, perfection! 


Oh Bey, How you make a silver smokey eye and vampy lips look oh so good! 😍


From a makeup artist point of view, this has to be my favorite look from the video "Blow." Neon and fluorescent shades on Queen Bey makes this look fun and edgy! 

This album is scheduled to hit stores on December 21st! Just in time for a perfect stocking stuffer!

That's all for now! Stay tuned for part 2 where I'll break down some more looks from this amazing album and the makeup artists that made it happen! 

Thanks for reading and stay flawless!
Radiantblends 

















No comments:

Post a Comment