Pin Me

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Beauty and Makeup FAVS!!

Hello Loves!

June was full of new makeup releases and I picked up some great products and re-purchased a few too. Out of everything I picked up, these were my fav's for the month of June!





So here we go! From left to right I've listed the products shown above and my review for each below:


Urban Decay Defense Tinted Moisturizer in Forcefield

I was super leery to try this especially since most tinted moisturizers and I have not been getting along lately. LOL  Anywho, I'm glad to report that this little baby does everything it says and more!
When first applied it instantly covered up my blemishes and just a little dime size was enough for my entire face. This product is definitely build-able and you can even add a powder on top for a little extra coverage, if needed. I will be purchasing this baby again and it's still on sale at urbandecay.com for $9.00! :D

MAC's Riri Heaux Lipstick

So if you're currently following my blog or on IG or twitter, you know how CRAY I went over this last Riri release. Out of all the items purchased, this baby is my favorite! Not only does it go on smooth and has amazing pigmentation but it literally lasts all day!  I wore it this past weekend to Beyonce's concert and it lasted all throughout dinner, during her concert and until I wiped it off with makeup remover later that evening. If I could have,  I would have bought at least 2 of these because I know I'm going to reach for this lippie over all the others.

Cailyn Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner

Just the packaging alone for this eyeliner won me over! I was pretty leery since I've previously received some Ipsy items and they were not so great. However, I'm in love! The pigmentation on the shade I received "Purple" is perfect! I added it over my shadow after swatching it and it did not smudge once! I will definitely be a customer with Cailyn now! 

Wet N Wild's Megalast in Perty Persimmon

I first purchased this item for a friends but she didn't like the shade on her skin tone so I decided to keep it for myself. If you haven't tried Wet N Wild lippies, they are very pigmented and creamy. I do like to pair this shade with a cherry liner, just to intensify the look a bit. This is also a great dupe for MAC's "Sail La Vie" lipstick from the Hey Sailor collection!


Zote Bar Soap

I actually heard about this bar soap from another makeup guru on Instagram so I decided to give it a try and it's ahhhmazing! No, seriously! This bar soap is usually used as a laundry detergent but as recommended by another product junkie, I gave it a try on my makeup brushes.

Since it comes as large block of soap I cut off a small chunk and placed it in my soap dish.


This soap includes coconut oil too and it smells amazing!


Urban Decay All nighter Setting Spray

This is actually an item that I recently ran out of and had to re-purchase a travel size for my kit. Out of all of the makeup setting sprays I've used on myself and for my clients, this one is the absolute BEST and last literally all night long!


NYX Cream Color Blush in Tickled

Another Ipsy fav from this June's Glam Bag! I absolutely love NYX products but I honestly never tried their blush until now. It goes on very sheer but its perfect for a nice summer highlight.


Urban Decays 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Zero. 

This is probably the creamiest eyeliner that I've ever used! I was previously using MAC's Kohl liner but I've switched over to this one as my new everyday liner. 


That's all for now! Please feel free to comment and follow for more updates on my blog. 


Thanks for reading!
Radiantblends  














No comments:

Post a Comment