Pin Me

Monday, September 22, 2014

Falling in love with Fall!


It's time for cozy knit sweaters, Pumpkin Spice Lattes and of course new makeup! This season is all about intense smokey eyes, bold and dark eyeliner and Metallic! Let's take a look at some of the new items that's a must for your vanity!


PC to GA

This Fall, Georgio Armani has combined gorgeous pigments and pressed them into a unique design.

PC to GA Beauty,com

"Palette Yeux" is the name of this beautiful highlight. Georgio Armani's Fade to Grey Fall collection is full of sultry shades that will leave you breathless.


PC to GA Beauty.com

Rouge D'Armani Sheer Lipsticks are creamy and hydrating. Perfect to hydrate those lips during the cooler fall temperatures.

Lipstick shades show above from L-R: Pink Sapphire, Jasper and Spinel.

You can grab these beauties here.


PC to google.com
Makeup Forever has gathered 30 elite makeup artists to celebrate their 30 year anniversary! Together they have brought you a phenomenal range of colors, perfect for your kit!

Grab your very own limited edition palette from Make up Forever here!

PC to Target.com

 For those that have been following me for a while, you know that I truly love everything that Sonia Kushak has to offer. This Fall, she is bringing back her signature Purple toned brushes but with an abstract design. I have yet to get my hands on these babies but once I do, you know that I'll have a review ready for your beauties.

Another fav from this fall collection is the Lustrous Shine Lip Crayons.
Show above, the shades from L-R are: Dahlia, Orchid, Peony and Sweet Pea.
I can't wait to add these to my collection.

PC to Temptalia.com
Oh, Nars! I'm just ecstatic for all 40 shades of the Audacious lipstick collection! The long lasting and rich color pay off makes it hard to choose just one shade. My favorites are listed below:

Audrey: A rich creamy satin red with a warm undertone.
Dominique: A satin cool purple similar to Mac's Nocturnal Instinct.
Vivien: A satin Berry shade

Check out their entire collection here.

PC to UD.com


Last but not least the palette that I'm most excited about is, Urban Decay's Vice III palette. This palette has the perfect combination of shadows for Fall. Keep an eye out for my personal review on this palette soon.

So what do you think? Will you be adding any of these amazing items to your collection? Feel free to share your thoughts with me below.

Are you following me on Instagram? To stay up to date with my makeup shenanigans, feel free to follow me @"Radiantblends_mua"


Love,
RB


No comments:

Post a Comment